Group Study Lab A and Group Study Lab B are reserved for group study and collaboration for groups of 2 to 8 CBU students.
Both rooms are located on the 2nd floor of the east wing of the library and include:
Study lab technology kits are available for checkout with each reservation that include:
Click the calendar to see availablity for a particular date, click a time slot to book that time. A maximum of three hours per day may be reserved and reservations may be made online up to two weeks in advance.
- Reservations for groups arriving more than 15 minutes after their reservation start time are subject to cancellation.
- Please keep door locked and closed.
- Please leave the room in a neat and orderly fashion. This includes removing all trash, cleaning the board, and putting the furniture and other items back to their original configuration.
- If you checked out a Study Lab Technology Kit, please return it as soon as possible to the front desk at the conclusion of your reservation, as another group may be waiting for it and overdue fees will accrue hourly.
- If necessary, fees for lost or damaged items will be charged, up to the total cost of replacement.